1990 Range Rover 3.9
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of early Range Rovers, having had the pleasure of both selling and personally owning various models over the years. This example is one of the best we’ve had in stock, not only benefitting from the ideal specification of Beluga Black paint, black wheels, grey leather and 3.9 V8 under the bonnet, but having also been subjected to a thorough programme of work just a few months ago.
This work, fully documented in the car’s thick history file, included the following:
- New alternator fitted
- Power steering replaced, as well as seals and bushes
- New brake pads and discs fitted front and rear
- New rear cross member fitted
- New fuel tank and lines fitted
- Engine serviced with new K&N air filter fitted
- New uprated heater unit fitted
- New headlights fitted, indicator lamp units replaced and new HELLA spotlights fitted
- Engine bay tidied
- All four wheels repainted Chassis and underbody cleaned and painted
Fine details such as replacing tired interior lights for brand new OEM, new chrome bezels for the headlights and new chromed wheel nuts for the freshly painted wheels have been taken care of, resulting in a classic Range Rover that wants for nothing and is ready for a new owner to enjoy. The car has covered 123,000 miles.
Available for viewing at our West London showroom now.