Duke's Hill Climb
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our inaugural weekend hill climb festival 'Duke's Hill Climb' in partnership with Aubrey Peck at the world's oldest motorsport venue Shelsley Walsh, Worcestershire.
On Saturday 7th August, guests who are staying overnight (with us or elsewhere) will be invited to meet at Duke of London before driving in a strictly classic, super, racecar and motorcycle convoy to Shelsley Walsh where there will food, drinks and live music to enjoy in addition to an optional afternoon tour of the surrounding area.
Overnight glamping will be available in a variety of bell tents, campervans and bring-your-own tent pitches before hill climb action commences at 9am on Sunday morning. If you're not brave enough for a night in the great outdoors, The Court House B&B on-site is excellent or there are plenty of Airbnb's nearby.
For the main event on Sunday, guests will be invited to compete on the timed hill in any classic, super, racecar or motorcycle, or simply enjoy the sport as a spectator. There will also be a static car and motorcycle display you can enter your vehicle into and autojumble to look forward to.
We hope to see you there!
Please note, sadly no dogs will be permitted anywhere at Shelsley Walsh.
Drivers and passengers must wear helmets when driving the hill. You may bring your own or borrow one from the venue.
Drive In Convoy From Duke of LondonDuke of London
Optional Afternoon TourWorcestershire
- Saturday Convoy and Tour£0£00£0
- SUNDAY HILL CLIMB CAR ENTRY£125+£3.13 Service fee£125+£3.13 Service fee0£0
- SUNDAY HILL CLIMB BIKE ENTRY£125+£3.13 Service fee£125+£3.13 Service fee0£0
- Sunday General Ticket£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0
- Sunday Youth Ticket£5+£0.13 Service fee£5+£0.13 Service fee0£0
- Sunday Static Car Show Entry£10+£0.25 Service fee£10+£0.25 Service fee0£0
- Camping Pitch - New Site£10+£0.25 Service fee£10+£0.25 Service fee0£0